Session Rates for LeeAnn Heath, LPC-S
$125 Initial Session
$100 50-minute Individual Counseling Session
$115 Couples or Family Counseling (not covered by insurance)
Session Rate for LPC Interns
(Interns offer quality counseling at a reduced rate. Interns are not eligible to accept insurance)
$70 Per 50-minute Session
Before thinking that insurance is the best way to financial pay for counseling, consider this information:
- Insurance Policies will not cover Couple Counseling
- Some insurance plans do not cover Family Counseling
- To utilize your Behavioral Health insurance, you must meet the criteria and be diagnosed with a Mental Health Disorder. Having a Mental Health diagnosis can follow you into the future and may affect other areas of your life. If you already take medication for depression or anxiety, your physician may have already submitted a diagnosis.
- Insurance companies regulate the number of visits which will be reimbursed.
- Insurance can request any or all information regarding your counseling sessions.
- Most insurance plans are accepted. It is the client’s responsibility to provide all insurance information required for billing.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Payment is due at the time of service. Cash, checks, health saving cards and all major credit cards are accepted.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session. Insurance companies will not pay for missed or late cancelled appointments.
Any Other Questions
Please contact the office for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!